Terms and Conditions of Sale Policy - May 2019
TINGIRA AUSTRALIA ASSOCIATION Inc (ABN 72 952 167 649) provides special once only ticketing service, for the sale and distribution of tickets and as the promoter and seller for the relevant events at 2020 JR Reunion, Perth, WA. 9 July to 13 July.
In providing these services, TINGIRA AUSTRALIA ASSOCIATION owns and operates website tingira.org.au where the only tickets to the event will be available.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing an event ticket. By purchasing a ticket from TINGIRA AUSTRALIA ASSOCIATION, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions as of May 2019.
These Terms and Conditions relate both to the sale of tickets and attendance at events. These Terms and Conditions apply to both the original purchaser and any subsequent ticket holders.
- Variation to current Terms and Conditions
- TINGIRA AUSTRALIA ASSOCIATION may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating them. Any variations will only apply to ticket purchases made after these Terms and Conditions have been updated.
- Additional Seller Terms and Conditions
- Each ticket is also sold subject to any additional terms and conditions of the Seller for the particular event. The Seller’s Terms may be disclosed as part of the event information on TINGIRA AUSTRALIA ASSOCIATION’s website. The Seller’s Terms are also available from TINGIRA AUSTRALIA ASSOCIATION on request via email only. E. email@example.com
- General Terms and Conditions for event - ticketing
- TINGIRA AUSTRALIA ASSOCIATION acts as the Seller in the sale of all tickets. As such, except as specified in these Terms and Conditions, all claims in connection with tickets or events are the sole responsibility of the Seller. As such, except as specified in these terms and conditions, TINGIRA AUSTRALIA ASSOCIATION will not be held personally liable for any dispute over an event or ticket purchase.
- TINGIRA AUSTRALIA ASSOCIATION sells event tickets and sets the ticket price and or determine seating layouts.
- There are no special tickets or reserve tickets to any event, full payment is required at the time of booking, tickets sales via website and Strip credit card security systems.
- By purchasing a ticket, you (consumer ticket holder) agree to waiver copyright laws and to be photographed by stills and video photographers, press media and members of the general public as part of the large events which will be used by TINGIRA AUSTRALIA ASSOCIATION in media publicity during and after the events of 2020 JR Reunion and by other outlets in the format and status that they choose.
- Refunds, exchanges and replacements
- TINGIRA AUSTRALIA ASSOCIATION will only offer a refund of a ticket if an event is cancelled, or rescheduled or to the extent otherwise required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law). You must apply for a refund within a reasonable time ( up to 30 days after event). TINGIRA AUSTRALIA ASSOCIATION does not offer any refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances after purchasing a ticket for the events.
- If an event is cancelled, rescheduled, all liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased (excluding any card fees or charges applied). Proof of purchase may be required for any refund. Unless required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), neither TINGIRA AUSTRALIA ASSOCIATION will be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation or rescheduling of an event, including any travel and accommodation expenses.
- TINGIRA AUSTRALIA ASSOCIATION will only replace lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets if the authenticity of the ticket can be verified, including proof of purchase, and if you give reasonable notice before the event (30 days). TINGIRA AUSTRALIA ASSOCIATION may charge a reasonable fee for the replacement of tickets.
- You should carefully consider the refund and cancellation policies of travel, accommodation and other goods or service providers when making arrangements for attendance at an event. You may also wish to consider taking out a relevant insurance policy to cover for any losses in the event of cancellation, rescheduling or relocation.
- Variations to performances or events
- The Seller reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
- Conditions of entry
- Admission to an event is subject to the Seller’s Terms. In particular, the following form part of the Seller’s terms unless otherwise specified
- You may be denied entry into, or removed from, an event where the Seller has reasonable grounds to do so, including if you breach these Terms and Conditions, or you are intoxicated, under the influence of illicit drugs, inappropriately attired or adversely affecting the enjoyment of the event by others.
- If you arrive late, you may not be admitted until a suitable break in the event.
- You may take into the event, and use, cameras or other photographic or recording equipment (including mobile phones).
- You may be required to submit to a search of your person and/or possessions before entering the event on Private, Federal and State government venues.
- Authenticity and validity of tickets
- Entry to an event may be refused if the authenticity or validity of a ticket is questionable, including because the ticket has been damaged or defaced in any way, or has not been purchased from TINGIRA AUSTRALIA ASSOCIATION or a receipt cannot be produced.
- Resale of tickets & scalping
- Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of TINGIRA AUSTRALIA ASSOCIATION, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction or other unauthorised resale sites). If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the ticket holder of the ticket may be refused admission. TINGIRA AUSTRALIA ASSOCIATION will use reasonable efforts to notify you of such action.
- The resale of tickets in certain circumstances is governed by ticket sales legislation and may attract criminal penalties.
- Collection and delivery of tickets
- You must allow adequate time for collection of tickets. Tickets for all events purchased will be available at the first two 2020 JR Reunion events. Thursday Meet and Greet at “B Wharf “ Fremantle and Friday at “Leeuwin Barracks” for the Leeuwin Naval Salute.
- Ticket owners who have not collected tickets to the Monday Gala Dinner before final event will be contacted and their seat may be resold if agreed and contact is made.
- No concessions are applicable, an official receipt and suitable and valid photo identification must be provided for collection of tickets and at the event.
- Limitations on number of tickets purchased
- When purchasing tickets for a particular event you may be limited to a specified number of two tickets. If you exceed the stated ticket limit, you may have any or all of your orders and tickets cancelled without notice by TINGIRA AUSTRALIA ASSOCIATION at its discretion. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number or other information. Ticket limits apply to ensure fair access to tickets for patrons, and as a measure to minimise ticket scalping.
- System Errors
- While TINGIRA AUSTRALIA ASSOCIATION takes all reasonable care to ensure that tickets are correctly priced and only available for sale when intended, sometimes errors may occur. TINGIRA AUSTRALIA ASSOCIATION may cancel an order made as a result of any such error, although in the case of a pricing error TINGIRA AUSTRALIA ASSOCIATION will endeavour to contact you to give you the option of purchasing the ticket at the correct price.
- Customer Errors
- If an error on your behalf results in TINGIRA AUSTRALIA ASSOCIATION reprocessing the ticket transaction at your request, TINGIRA AUSTRALIA ASSOCIATION may charge to you the actual costs incurred in reprocessing the ticket transaction, including any chargeback or postage fees charged to TINGIRA AUSTRALIA ASSOCIATION by a third party.
- TINGIRA AUSTRALIA ASSOCIATION caused at an event. If injured or distressed, immediately ask an usher for assistance or directions to a medical station or contact an emergency service. By purchasing a ticket through TINGIRA AUSTRALIA ASSOCIATION, you acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions in your persona; capacity and on behalf of any accompanying minor.
- You assume all risks which are incidental to the event for which the ticket you have purchased is issued, whether before, during or after the event. TINGIRA AUSTRALIA ASSOCIATION will not be liable for any obligations owed by the presenter to you as the ticket purchaser.
- Confirmation & Keeping tickets safe
- Details of all successful and completed ticket orders are sent to the purchaser in the form of a confirmation email, with a confirmation number.
- If you do not receive a confirmation number after submitting payment information, or if you experience an error message or service interruption are submitting payment information, it is your responsibility to confirm with the TINGIRA AUSTRALIA ASSOCIATION whether or not your order has been placed. Only you may be aware of any problems that may occur during the purchase process.
- The ticket price charged on website includes GST and where applicable, per ticket fees for administration and a payment processing fee of up to 5% of the ticket price. The payment and processing fee includes credit and debit card fees, expenses, administration and handling fees.
- All Tickets, fees and charges are charged in Australian Dollars and the website only offers one method of payment via Stripe card systems.
TINGIRA AUSTRALIA ASSOCIATION respects the privacy of all our customers and business contacts, and are committed to safeguarding the personal information which you provide us. Also, TINGIRA AUSTRALIA ASSOCIATION is subject to the requirements of the Information Privacy Principles which are contained in the Privacy Act 1993 (the Privacy Act).
- What personal information does TINGIRA AUSTRALIA ASSOCIATION collect, and why?
- The types of personal information we collect will vary depending on your dealings with TINGIRA AUSTRALIA ASSOCIATION and the products, services and benefits we (or our agents, contractors and third parties) provide to you. If you purchase tickets from TINGIRA AUSTRALIA ASSOCIATION, we need to collect personal information about you.
- This information may include: a. Name, address and other contact details like your telephone number b. Electronic addresses such as email c. Date of Birth d. Transaction details relating to your use of our products and services e. Any preferences you tell us about.
- We collect and use personal information about customers and TINGIRA AUSTRALIA ASSOCIATION members to provide a range of products and services. The main reason we collect this information is so we can contact you in the case of an event cancellation or to notify change of event details or replacement of lost tickets. We may also need some of this information in order to process your payment (for example, if you pay by credit card online and it is rejected due to wrong numbers or out of date dating on credit card).
- We may also collect personal information to assist in identifying ways in which we can provide you with a better service, such as providing you with information regarding our products and services more effectively.
- Will personal information be given to anyone else?
- TINGIRA AUSTRALIA ASSOCIATION does not sell personal information.
- TINGIRA AUSTRALIA ASSOCIATION may disclose personal information about you in some circumstances.
- TINGIRA AUSTRALIA ASSOCIATION may disclose your personal information to third party contractors and service providers who help us operate our business or provide a service to you (for example, our contractors include companies that help us to operate our computer systems, send out our mail/email and clean collected data).
- TINGIRA AUSTRALIA ASSOCIATION will only disclose personal information if this is required by law or permitted under the Privacy Act. Note that sometimes TINGIRA AUSTRALIA ASSOCIATION extracts information from our collected records to produce aggregated data. This aggregated data does not identify individuals. TINGIRA AUSTRALIA ASSOCIATION uses the aggregated data for research purposes and may share the data with third parties.
- Security of personal information
- TINGIRA AUSTRALIA ASSOCIATION protects the personal information it collects in a secure database, in proprietary data format, which can only be read using proprietary tools. In storing your information we have taken a number of steps to protect personal information from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
- Data collected online is stored in a Microsoft Excel database; a protected, secure data centre that is unreachable by the internet.
- TINGIRA AUSTRALIA ASSOCIATION encrypts data sent from your computer to our systems during internet transactions. TINGIRA AUSTRALIA ASSOCIATION also employs firewalls, intrusion detection systems and virus scanning tools to protect against unauthorised persons and viruses from entering our systems.
- TINGIRA AUSTRALIA ASSOCIATION contractors are required as a condition of their service, to treat personal information held by TINGIRA AUSTRALIA ASSOCIATION as confidential, and to maintain the confidentiality of that personal information. They are also required to use logins and passwords when accessing websites and accounts.
- TINGIRA AUSTRALIA ASSOCIATION takes reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information when we no longer need it.
- Online privacy issues
- TINGIRA AUSTRALIA ASSOCIATION will handle personal information collected online consistently with the way that it handles personal information collected offline. Other matters specific to TINGIRA AUSTRALIA ASSOCIATION's handling of personal information online are set out below.
- Social Media
- Our website may contain links to online forums.
- Think carefully before you post or publish any personal information in these forums as it will be publicly available.
- Secure Online Transactions
- If you make a purchase through our website, we process your credit card details securely over the Internet using a STRIPE payment security system. With a secure browser at your end, we take all reasonable measures to ensure that your credit card and personal information are protected when you purchase online. We also recommend that you take appropriate security precautions when accessing the internet via public Wi-Fi networks or shared computers.
- Additional privacy information and how to contact TINGIRA AUSTRALIA ASSOCIATION
- TINGIRA AUSTRALIA ASSOCIATION will make available this policy to any JR or member who requests it.
- For further information about T&C’s and privacy issues and the protection of privacy by e-mail only at: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org